Personal Auto Insurance

More Than Just GREAT Coverage

We're with you at every turn

Keswick provides personal auto insurance coverage that works for YOU - every step of the way.

Young black family in a car smile on the road trip

Not sure how much or what type of insurance you need?

Keswick can walk you through the different coverage options to help you select the coverage that best suits you. Scroll down to learn more about how different policies can work for you.

Mandatory Coverage

Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability coverage are required by law in the U.S. Virgin Islands and the minimum you can sign up for. 

Liability Insurance protects the other party in the case of an accident involving another vehicle or property where you are deemed at fault.

Bodily Injury Liability

If you cause an accident that injures other people, this coverage will pay the legally obligated amount you need to pay for those injuries and related costs.

Coverage Amount
icon of cars colliding

Property Damage Liability

If you ever cause an accident, this coverage will pay for the damage done to anyone else's property whether it's another vehicle, a lamppost, or even a house.

Coverage Amount

Optional Coverage

We all know, especially on an island, that things can happen when you least it expect it. Protect yourself and your loved ones from the unexpected. Keswick Insurance has you covered! Our team can go over the various coverage options with you so that you feel secure and confident when you’re on the road.


This coverage may help pay you or your passengers' medical expenses if you're injured in a car accident, regardless of who caused the accident.

WHEN: you are in a collision regardless of who was at fault

Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist

If you're hit and injured by a driver who doesn't have car insurance or has low limit insurance, Uninsured/ Underinsured motorist coverage helps pay for your medical bills.

WHEN: you are injured in a collision caused by an under or uninsured driver

Collision Coverage

This coverage helps pay to repair or replace your car if it's damaged in an accident with another vehicle or object. If your car is paid off, collision is optional coverage.

COVERS: YOUR vehicle

WHEN: you are in a collision regardless of who was at fault

Comprehensive Coverage

This is “bad luck” insurance for your car. Comprehensive insurance covers damages to your vehicle other than collision. If your car is paid off, comprehensive is optional coverage.

COVERS: YOUR vehicle
WHEN: your car is damaged without a collision (ie. a coconut hits your windshield while parked)

Rental Reimbursement & Towing

If you are in a collision, this coverage will pay up to $1,000 in rental reimbursement and $300 in towing expenses. This coverage is optional and can only be added along with Comprehensive and Collision. *Must have Comprehensive & Collision

COVERS: YOUR Rental & Towing Fees (limited)
WHEN: a claim is made and damage to your vehicle renders it un-drivable  Restrictions apply



Knowledge Center

If you can’t find the answer to your question, please reach out to

Basic coverage/liability covers damages you may cause to other people and property while driving. Many people get this if they have a car with a lower value or if they are not making payments on their car.

Full coverage is a combination of basic liability AND physical coverage. A full coverage auto policy typically contains bodily injury liability, property damage liability, comprehensive and collision coverage.

In an insurance policy, the deductible is the amount paid out of pocket by the policy holder before an insurance provider will pay any expenses. In general usage, the term deductible may be used to describe one of several types of clauses that are used by insurance companies as a threshold for policy payments.