Yes! In order to register a car at the Bureau of Motor Vehicles and legally drive in the Virgin Islands, you are required to have basic liability insurance. Visit our PERSONAL INSURANCE page to find out more about what coverages and limits are required. 

Nope! We are proud to provide auto insurance on all of our islands – St. Thomas, St. John and St. Croix.

We thought about this, too! Not only have we made a way for you to easily get a quote online with our Quick Quote tool, you can complete the purchase of policy online and we’ll send ALL of your policy documents electronically. It’s THAT easy!

Still have questions? Give us a call or shoot us an email, we are happy to help.

Whether you have lived in the Virgin Islands your entire life, are looking to make the USVI your new home, or just here for employment, we have an auto policy that fits you.

Check out our PERSONAL INSURANCE page, where we have coverage definitions and tips – you name it, we’ve explained it!

Basic coverage/liability covers damages you may cause to other people and property while driving. Many people get this if they have a car with a lower value or if they are not making payments on their car.

Full coverage is a combination of basic liability AND physical coverage. A full coverage auto policy typically contains bodily injury liability, property damage liability, comprehensive and collision coverage.

In an insurance policy, the deductible is the amount paid out of pocket by the policy holder before an insurance provider will pay any expenses. In general usage, the term deductible may be used to describe one of several types of clauses that are used by insurance companies as a threshold for policy payments.

Please reach out to info@keswickinsurance.com if you cannot find an answer to your question.